What does “ITV” means? ITV stands for “Inspección Técnica de Vehículos”, which is the equivalent of MOT in the UK. The inspection determines whether your vehicle is roadworthy or not. If you live in Spain and drive a vehicle on Spanish roads you will need an ITV.
This process might be confusing and stressful for you. During this inspection you need to follow the instructions given. That´s the reason why this course is really going to help you. At the end of the course, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to pass the ITV.
Spanish ITV – Course description
This course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the ITV in Spain. You’ll learn the regulations and requirements for passing the ITV, as well as the inspection process. In this course you will learn all the steps from making your appointment, until finally have your car with the ITV renewed. We are going to focus on car vocabulary and how to understand the indications that we have during the car test. In addition, we will see the documents that we are required and some sentences that you might need. After doing this course you will be ready to take your car to the ITV test successfully.
What will I learn with this course?
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Spanish language when it comes to vehicle inspections.
- Identify the necessary documents needed for a successful vehicle inspection.
- Understand the instructions related to vehicle inspections.
- Recognize the different parts of a vehicle that are inspected during an inspection.
- Utilize the proper vocabulary when communicating with the technical inspection.