At the Spanish restaurant
At the Spanish restaurant – Course description
Learn how to ask for your meal at a restaurant in Spain with this course. We will start by learning about how to book a table properly. Also, we will walk through a Spanish menu: how to understand it, as well as the meaning of some Spanish dishes. In the same way, we are going to learn about Spanish drinks: types, sizes and names. Regarding vocabulary, we are going to focus on food, table elements and meals.
What about if you need some handy sentences for any allergies, intolerances or a particular menu? You can also find that in this course as well. Lastly, we will learn how to say how the food was, the bill or some extra help that you might need. Next time you go to have some food, you´ll feel ready to order in Spanish.
What will I learn with this course?
- Learn Spanish restaurant vocabulary.
- Utilize Spanish to properly greet and book a table.
- Understand a menu and ingredients in Spanish.
- Identify the differences between some Spanish drinks.
- Explain some allergies, intorelances or a particular menu.
- Use some sentences for feedback realeted to your dining experience.
- Understand some common conversational Spanish phrases used in restaurants.