At the bank in Spanish
At the bank in Spanish – Course description
This course provides an introduction to banking and finance in Spanish. It covers the basics of banking, including topics such as opening a bank account, bank products, transferences, and credit cards. It also covers how to make sententes and requests to your banker in Spanish. Throught this course you´ll have a basic understanding of the most commun bank transactions. It is ideal for those who are living permanently or temporaly in Spain and are seeking to learn more about managing their finances.
What will I learn with this course?
- Learn bank vocabulary in Spanish.
- Ask for opening or closing a bank account in Spain.
- Identify the different types of bank services and products.
- Learn how to make questions in a bank context
- Ask for a bank transfer.
- Understand banking charges and fees.